May 12th, 2021
Carole Foos, CPA, of the OJM Group, has been advising medical practices about their tax situations for many years. On this week’s episode, she talks with us about:
- New tax laws to be aware of;
- New credits from 2020;
- The outlook on changes due to Biden tax proposals;
- If can you still apply for the Employee Retention Credit if you took a PPP loan;
- What to look for when looking for a business accountant;
- How to make the best use of your CPA;
- How can changing laws might affect your income;
- And more!
Text ampod to (844) 418-1212 to receive a free book on wealth management and planning from OJM Group.