New York-based dermatologist Paul Frank, MD, caught COVID-19 in the early days of the outbreak. He joins AmSpa Founder Alex Thiersch, JD, to discuss his personal journey with the disease, how it affected his health, how it affected his practice and how he predicts it will affect the medical aesthetic industry. He talks about:
- How living through COVID-19 changed his perspective on business;
- The importance of focusing on the practice of medicine within the business of medicine;
- His outlook on the post-COVID-19 future of medical aesthetics;
- If millennials continue to drive growth as the economy slowly recovers; and
- Practicing profitably while maintaining legal compliance.