In part two of this two-part series on overcoming medical spa disasters, Jessica Wright of Rejuvenate Austin talks about how, just as she was coming out of dealing with closures due to COVID-19, she was faced with the ice storm that crippled the state of Texas and shut down her practice once again. She talks about:
- The importance of having emergency closure protocols;
- How she prepared beforehand when closure seemed certain;
- The ways she adapted when the closure extended longer than anticipated;
- How to build a “disaster fund” and how much someone might need;
- The benefits of good hiring when disaster strikes;
- Her preferences when bringing on new injectors;
- And more!