This week, Paul Edwards stops by to demystify human resources (HR) and give you concrete examples of how building your practice with your team first can lead to success for your practice. Listen in to hear about:
- The COVID shutdown from an HR perspective;
- The strategies involved in growing employees into difference-makers;
- The importance of defining your company culture;
- How to approach revenue transparency as part of company culture;
- Interview questions to ask when finding a culture fit for your practice;
- Most common COVID-related HR questions; and
- The difference between law and rule-making, and caveats to many rules passed during the COVID-19 pandemic.