Jul 14th, 2020
Robin Patel, MD, director of infectious disease research at the Mayo Clinic, returns to speak about the current state of COVID-19 in the U.S. She covers transmission risk and how we can mitigate the spread of the disease, and outlines what the medical landscape might look like in the months to come.
Additionally, Paul Edwards, CEO and cofounder of CEDR HR Solutions, talks about some of the practical realities of re-opening during COVID-19, such as:
- Protocols and procedures he sees in practices that maximize the health and safety of team members and patients;
- Where small business employees are commonly catching COVID-19;
- If employers can and should test employees for COVID-19;
- What to do if an employee tests positive;
- What to do if an employee doesn’t want to return to work;
- And more.